Vienna game 1 e4 e5 2 nc3 nf6 3 bc4 nc6 chess opening performance statistics strategy and tactics famous games pgn download discussion forum and more. The vienna game is one of the most fundamentally sound openings in chess and gives an e4 player many different variations when black responds with e5. Vienna game the vienna game is one of the most fundamentally sound openings in chess it follows all of the basic opening principles and allows for creativity for both aggressive and non aggressive players. The vienna game is in fact the kings gambit delayed white plays 2nc3 instead of the more popular 2nf3 in order to keep his f pawn ready to jump to f4 at the best possible moment about 100 years ago the vienna game was as popular as the ruy lopez but eventually went out of fashion and is almost forgotten today
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.