Aesthetic prosthetics was founded on the concept of creating a new benchmark of high quality in prosthetics our goal is to create the best fit restore function and achieve striking realism using the best materials. In this brief history of prosthetics we explore the evolution of prosthetics the early attention to aesthetics the great technological leaps. As a double amputee aimee mullins wanted her prosthetic legs to be beautiful unique a reflection of her own style and identity tune in to this very pers. A new generation of prosthetics and medical assisted devices have had a makeover see some of the most aesthetically pleasing models in our gallery. As adjectives the difference between prosthetic and aesthetic is that prosthetic is artificial acting as a substitute for part of the body relating to prosthesis while aesthetic is
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.